21 Jun 5 IDEAS…
Posted at 22:22h in SR&R w/ Fr. Mike
Here are 5 ideas to begin acknowledging what it is that we do not know but need to know:
- Attempt to see things through the eyes of others. Empathy is the greatest tool of all.
- Move beyond surface-level thinking into deep thinking. Deep thinking might not always feel comfortable, but is vital for real growth to transpire.
- Prioritize learning moments in everything that you do. If you are not learning, you are not growing. If you are not growing, you are not living.
- Examine how your self-talk and words make yourself and those you lead feel. Your body will provide clues when you prioritize moments for self-reflection and self-care.
- Focus your attention on active listening and listening to learn.